An severely underused option on Twitter is the Pinned Tweet.
The ability to pin a tweet to the top of your feed is quite beneficial.
Itís simple to do:
1. From your Twitter Home page, select your avatar to see your profile page.
2. In the list of menu items next to your avatar, Tweets should be underlined.
3. Scroll to a post of yours that you want to get a bit more traction.
4. Select the three dots More menu option near the bottom right of the post.
5. From the dropdown menu, select the "Pin to your profile page" option.
That's it, you're done!
Now the why:
You get a fair amount of traffic to your Twitter feed each day. Quite often, they visit your profile page. If a visitor is going to Retweet one of your posts, they will RT the post they see first, which in this case is your pinned post.
I recommend you leave a post pinned to the top of your feed for one week at a time. That way, you get to spread the love over a different image each week. You can even create mini-ads as a post that show your products or multiple images from here on FAA.
Getting more traction for a single image or a post is a great way to bring new visitors to your FAA pages.